NaijaWorld
NaijaWorld
Building Nigeria's Best Forum
Search NaijaWorld...
Get AppCreate PostLogin
Create Post
ExploreCommunitiesLeaderboardsAboutContact UsDownload AppLogin
User AgreementPrivacy PolicyCommunity Rules
ExploreCommunitiesLeaderboardsAboutContact UsDownload AppLogin
User AgreementPrivacy PolicyRules
HomeExplorePostAlertsProfile
Post
hala·Outside Naija· Jul 31, 2026

IRGC Releases Images Disputing US Claim of No Damage at Jordan Air Base

Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) has released images it says show damage to a maintenance hangar at Al Azraq Air Base in Jordan following a missile strike. The images were published in response to US Central Command’s statement that all Iranian missiles had been intercepted and that no American aircraft, equipment or facilities were damaged. The IRGC said the strike was retaliation for alleged US attacks on homes on Iran’s Qeshm Island. It also claimed that several F-35 jets were destroyed or damaged and that US personnel were killed, though these claims have not been independently verified.

24
5

Use The App To Win ₦1m

Google PlayApp Store

Stories are shared by community members. This article does not represent the official view of NaijaWorld — the author is solely responsible for its content.

More from Outside Naija