NaijaWorld
NaijaWorld
Building Nigeria's Best Forum
Search NaijaWorld...
Get AppCreate PostLogin
Create Post
ExploreCommunitiesLeaderboardsAboutContact UsDownload AppLogin
User AgreementPrivacy PolicyCommunity Rules
ExploreCommunitiesLeaderboardsAboutContact UsDownload AppLogin
User AgreementPrivacy PolicyRules
HomeExplorePostAlertsProfile
Post
isaac·Crime· Aug 2, 2026

Southern Kaduna Attack: 27 Victims Buried in Naridon, Death Toll Reaches 30

Southern Kaduna Attack: 27 Victims Buried in Naridon, Death Toll Reaches 30 — 1 of 12
1 / 12

Twenty-seven victims of the July 26 attack on Naridon village in Kauru Local Government Area of Kaduna State were buried in a mass ceremony on August 1. The attack reportedly occurred in the farming community near the Kaduna–Plateau border. Three victims had been buried earlier, bringing the reported death toll to 30. Several families were said to have lost more than one relative. The Catholic Diocese of Kafanchan conducted the burial. Bishop Julius Yakubu Kundi said the rows of coffins were arranged to show the scale of the tragedy and to remind Nigerians of the need to protect innocent lives. He sympathised with the bereaved families and said the victims should not have died.

41
6

Use The App To Win ₦1m

Google PlayApp Store

Stories are shared by community members. This article does not represent the official view of NaijaWorld — the author is solely responsible for its content.

More from Crime