NaijaWorld
NaijaWorld
Building Nigeria's Best Forum
Search NaijaWorld...
Get AppCreate PostLogin
Create Post
ExploreCommunitiesLeaderboardsAboutContact UsDownload AppLogin
User AgreementPrivacy PolicyCommunity Rules
ExploreCommunitiesLeaderboardsAboutContact UsDownload AppLogin
User AgreementPrivacy PolicyRules
HomeExplorePostAlertsProfile
Post
kaka·Celebrities· Aug 1, 2026

Portable Says He Will Surpass Anthony Joshua in Boxing After Charles Okocha Rematch

Portable Says He Will Surpass Anthony Joshua in Boxing After Charles Okocha Rematch — 1 of 2
1 / 2

Portable says he is interested in building a boxing career because the sport can be profitable. The singer said his music fanbase would help him become even bigger in boxing than Anthony Joshua. He made the remarks around his celebrity boxing rematch with actor Charles Okocha at the Balmoral Convention Centre in Lagos. Charles was declared the winner after Portable left the ring and was disqualified. The pair had previously faced each other in 2023, when Portable won their first bout. Their rematch adds to Portable’s growing list of celebrity boxing appearances, including bouts involving Carter Efe and Speed Darlington.

32
5

Use The App To Win ₦1m

Google PlayApp Store

Stories are shared by community members. This article does not represent the official view of NaijaWorld — the author is solely responsible for its content.

More from Celebrities