Implications Of Tinubu's Declaration
These are possible implications of Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu declaration
1. VP Yomi Osibanjo popularity will drop. The Yorubas have a way of recognizing seniority. For instance, an apprentice tailor will always be loyal to her madam, even after the apprentice is free.
So Osibanjo will softpeddal because he won't like head on collision with his master Tinubu.
2. Every other presidential hopeful from South will be second base. It will appear SW have put their eggs in one basket.
3. SOUTH EAST will continue to consult seriously because what they thought will happen, like Jagaban back SE has failed. Some of them will come out of their shells, especially in APC
4. Northerners in PDP will start declarations because they have seen South won't be United in the ruling party. So their target now will be aggrieved South in APC.
5. The convention won't hold next month as projected. The party hierarchy wants to frustrate Tinubu and the die is caste.
NB: Stories are shared by community members. The article does NOT represent the official view of NaijaWorld and the author is SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for this article
Delta State Apc Delegates Rejects Tinubu, Say We Are For Amaechi40 m
Ethereum Cofounder Vitalik Buterin Says He's No Longer A Billionaire1 h
More PDP Guber Aspirants In Benue Declare Support For Titus Uba1 h
Nigeria's DSS Operatives Were With Deborah Samuel But Were Overpowered5 h
Lower Denomination Naira Notes Now Useless To Economy; They’ll Be Phased Out: CB40 m
Abducted Female Students Regain Freedom1 h
Young Orji Kalu Complains About His Delayed Recognition In 19879 h
Presidency: Imo Delegates Will Look Favourably To Fayemi, Uzodinma Declares8 h
Tambuwal: Buhari’s Exclusion Of South-East Is Fuelling Insecurity11 h
Senator Ekwunife Visits Governor Soludo, Commends His Commitment To Governance8 h
SW/SS Plot Against Southeast Presidency:Only North-east Can Feel Our Pains-kalu9 h
Court Jails 2 Yahoo Boys For N1.3 Billion Fraud In Benin.16 h
Nigerians Have Last Chance For A Good Man To Be President – Yuguda19 h
Osinbajo Leaves Osun Wanting More9 h
2023: Am Still In Race For House Of Rep39 m
Gov. Uzodimma Welcomes His Excellency, Vice President Osibanjo In Imo State19 h
Nigeria Under Buhari Is One Of The Most Dangerous Places To Live10 h
CAF, NFF, Morocco Excos Paid A Courtesy Visit To Udom Emmanuel…photos19 h
June 1 Deadline Won’t Stop Enforcement21 h