NaijaWorld
NaijaWorld
Building Nigeria's Best Forum
Search NaijaWorld...
Get AppCreate PostLogin
Create Post
ExploreCommunitiesLeaderboardsAboutContact UsDownload AppLogin
User AgreementPrivacy PolicyCommunity Rules
ExploreCommunitiesLeaderboardsAboutContact UsDownload AppLogin
User AgreementPrivacy PolicyRules
HomeExplorePostAlertsProfile
Post
ndubuisi·Sports· Aug 21, 2026

Tyson Fury Says Anthony Joshua Fight Is in Doubt Over Purse Dispute

Tyson Fury Says Anthony Joshua Fight Is in Doubt Over Purse Dispute

Tyson Fury says his proposed November heavyweight showdown with Anthony Joshua could collapse over disagreements about money and the venue. Fury claims Joshua’s camp wants a bigger purse, while Matchroom Boxing says the original agreement was for the fight to take place in the UK. Madison Square Garden in New York has been discussed as an alternative venue. Both camps say they want the blockbuster bout, but negotiators must make progress quickly to allow enough time for an eight-to-10-week training camp. Fury and Joshua previously failed to finalise a fight in 2021.

28
1

Use The App To Win ₦1m

Google PlayApp Store

Stories are shared by community members. This article does not represent the official view of NaijaWorld — the author is solely responsible for its content.

More from Sports